Friday 8 April 2016

Manchester United target, Jose Mourinho, confirms when he will announce next club

Manchester United target Jose Mourinho has hinted his next club will be in the Premier League after admitting he wants to manage somewhere with a ‘hard’ domestic season. The 52-year-old has been heavily linked with Louis van Gaal’s job as Manchester United manager since he was sacked as Chelsea boss in December. The Portuguese coach is unwilling to speak out on those rumours given his strong relationship with the Dutchman, but he admitted in February that his family would stay in London for his next job – suggesting that he would therefore be joining an English side. And Mourinho’s confirmed in a presentation in Lisbon today that he’ll announce his next club at the end of the season – but it has to be a ‘hard’ challenge. ‘I can almost guarantee you that I’ll be back working this summer,’ insisted Mourinho. ‘I’ve good offers on the table. ‘It’s a matter of thinking, to come to a good decision and finalise it. In the summer, at the end of the season, everyone will know what my next club will be. ‘One thing is certain, my future won’t be at Estoril or Paços, because they’re both having great seasons and won’t change manager. ‘I’ll take my ideas to where they are wanted. I want to be at a place where I’m truly wanted. ‘I want to work at a club with responsibility, in a hard league, where there’re no easy objectives. That doesn’t leave [me] many options’.

No comments:

Post a Comment