Linda Ejiofor and Dayo Amusa covered the April issue of House of Maliq where they both revealed more about themselves and career.
Read excerpts of Linda Ejiofor's interview below..
1) 3 things that define you God, family and my values, most important of which is loyalty.
2) Why did you choose acting? I think acting chose me. When I graduated from the University, I wanted to work in advertising.
When I auditioned for Tinsel it was because a friend suggested it. I didn’t expect to get selected, but i did. I worked on Tinsel for a while and the director of my very first movie; Midred Okwo saw me on the show and called me into audition for a character in her movie – The Meeting. I got the part and from that point on, it has been more TV, Films and Stage work.
lines are some of those that come to mind.
4) What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I’m very shy. People usually don’t expect actors to be shy.
6) If you were stuck in one of the best world TV shows which would it be? I love Game of thrones and Grey’s Anatomy, so any of those two shows would be fantastic.
7) Have you been pulled over by a cop? If yes why? Yes, several times. I’ve been asked to present my drivers’ license or car papers.
8) Best compliment you have received? “You’re an amazing actor”
9) You discover that your wonderful one year old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake? Yes I would.
Because another family and child are also involved in this situation and so it is not up to me or my feelings. Fixing the mix-up is the right thing to do.